It promises the "fullest and most diverse programme to date, with something for everyone". Highlights include:
- "Eastwood: the way we lived" - an exhibition at Durban House of historic photographs of Lawrence's hometown of Eastwood
- Outdoor concert at Collier's Wood featuring the Pye Hill Male Voice Choir
- Screening of the classic 1949 film of Lawrence's short story, "The Rocking Horse Winner"
- Outdoor sketching and painting workshops
- Lectures and talks on aspects of Lawrence's work and related subjects
- Talk on Beauvale Priory
- Guided walks around the area