Full details are on the BBC Radio Nottingham website.
24 April 2017
7 April 2017
'The objectives of the HAZ are to use the historic environment of Nottingham to reveal the city's history and in turn secure its future conservation. We'll achieve this through various means from research and listing, through to innovative conservation area management and grant assistance.'Further information is available on the Historic England website.
29 March 2017
28 March 2017
Nottingham University's first History Festival will take place across various locations and all the events are free. Activities include:
- behind the scenes at Manuscripts and Special Collection
- lecture by Dr Nick Barratt of BBC’s Who Do You Think You Are? fame
- find out about the history and heritage of University Park Campus
- walk in the footsteps of the Nottingham 1831 Rioters
- find out more about the history of Nottingham’s Green Spaces and the
First World War in Nottinghamshire
- step back into the past with living history and reenactment displays